Spicy Beef Noodle SaladPosted: July 29, 2012
This is a really easy and healthy salad which will make you forget you are actually eating something healthy. The important thing here is the sauce. I mean you could do without the beef (but who would want to?!?) and change up the vegetables but the sauce really just brings everything together. For this amazing sauce you will need:
- Ginger (minced)
- Lemongrass (minced)
- Soy Sauce (half cup)
- Fish Sauce (one big tablespoon)
- Sriracha Chilli Sauce or chillies (as much as you like)
- The juice of one lime (and more if needed)
- Garlic (minced)
- Beef, seared and then sliced finely
- Red Peppers, chopped.
- Spring Onions, chopped.
- Noodles, cooked according to instructions, chilled (I used thai bean vermicelli, but this would be nice with some thicker thai noodles).
- Coriander, chopped finely.
To prepare it..well it’s a salad! So just mix everything up, add as much sauce and you want go eat this amazing tangy,spicy, fake salad.